Friday, September 25, 2009

Discovery Toys


Hey just to let everyone know I am now selling discovery toys for kids. If you are interested in hosting a party or ordering something let me know.

I have decided to give this a whirl I am excited and hope it goes well. I want to continue to stay home with Parker but be able to make some money as well. I have just received my kit and the top selling 18 toys. Parker has been busy since we got it. I can't wait the toys are very fun. I have been playing with him as well. They are very neat.

I will be having a grand opening party probably the end of Oct. or beginning of Nov. so I will be sure to let everyone know for sure when it will be. If you have any questions let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I love Discovery Toys! It might have been nice if you'd timed it so that I could've played too. Just saying.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry...You can order stuff from me! Then you too can have your very own.

    ReplyDelete